I am an urban researcher, consultant, and author focusing on facilitating the development of inclusive, co-produced cities. My projects span a diverse range of topics, including:
- urban commons,
- cultural and creative industries,
- intermediate and adaptive reuse of vacant buildings,
- inclusive citizen participation,
- gender equality in urban policy, and
- the political, symbolic, and normative aspects of architecture and urban planning.
I concentrate on the intersection between social research, public policy, and citizen empowerment. My goal is to create better urban policy through actionable research, goal-oriented analysis, and more diverse stakeholder engagement.
I am specialized in:
- project development and management for public bodies and foundations, in particular those funded by the EU (H2020, Erasmus+, URBACT) and German federal ministries (BMBF, BBSR),
- workshop design and delivery,
- facilitation and moderation,
- event management,
- development and coordination of publication projects,
- commissioned expertise on the topics above (i.e. research, reports, talks), and
- policy analysis and consulting.
In 2017, I was validated by the EU program URBACT as an expert for integrated urban renewal, arts and culture, and the design and delivery of transnational exchange and learning activities.
You can read more about my work by following the links in the menu above or get in touch over social or via email by following the links/mail address below.