I am an urban researcher, consultant and author with more than ten years of experience designing and delivering workshops and events, developing publications, and managing projects. My work spans a diverse range of topics, including:
- Urban commons and community-led projects,
- Policies to support cultural and creative industries,
- The sustainable reactivation of vacant buildings,
- Inclusive citizen participation,
- Gender equality in urban policy, and
- The political, symbolic, and normative aspects of architecture and urban planning.
I offer a range of services for cities, public institutions, NGOs and citizen groups on these topics, such as: