I am an urban researcher, consultant and author focusing on social inclusion, public participation and gender with more than ten years of experience designing and delivering workshops and events, developing publications, and managing projects. My work spans a diverse range of topics, including:
- Gender equality in urban policy and planning,
- Inclusive public participation,
- Urban commons and community-led projects,
- Policies to support cultural and creative industries,
- The sustainable reactivation of vacant buildings, and
- The political, symbolic, and normative aspects of architecture and urban planning.
Want to know more? Check out my Ten Minute Talk series.
You can also read more on my press page and in my blog.
Want to connect? Find me on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, or just send me an email.
This way to my Bio & CV.