I am an urban researcher, consultant and author focusing on participation, social inclusion and gender with more than ten years of experience designing and delivering workshops and events, developing publications, and managing projects. My work spans a diverse range of topics, including:
- Urban commons and community-led projects,
- Policies to support cultural and creative industries,
- The sustainable reactivation of vacant buildings,
- Inclusive citizen participation,
- Gender equality in urban policy, and
- The political, symbolic, and normative aspects of architecture and urban planning.
I offer a range of services for cities, public institutions, NGOs and citizen groups on these topics, such as: